- This event has passed.
Colchester Fall Fest Fundraiser
October 4, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tickets can be purchased online. There’s a box to check indicating that your donation is for tickets to the Hop Culture event.
- You may also send a check to CDTC at 23 Deer Run Drive. Please include a name, address, and email or phone number.
- Included in your $20 ticket price is one free beer or nonalcoholic drink. Beer tickets will be picked up that day at Hop Culture from the CDTC.
- There will be no rain date for this event. Tickets are nonrefundable and considered a donation if the event is rained out.
- The food truck there that day will be Greekin Out.
- Please bring your own chair.
- You may also bring your own table and popup canopies if you choose. We will have some tables and popup canopies already on site.
- We will be socially distancing any set up spaces and we ask you to do the same for your individual groups.
Hop Culture Requirements
- Hop Culture requires guests to wear masks everywhere but at your seat.
- Per the executive order you are not able to bring in outside food. There will be food trucks and food options available to you. In order to sit and enjoy our beer you have to purchase food per the executive order. One “appetizer” per table satisfies the requirement.